Dear User we inform you that:
I. The personal and demographic information provided to Master Life Ltd in completing the registration form on this web page are processed by automated tools, with controlled access and in the manner prescribed by the Law and its implementing regulations, in compliance with that legislation and the obligations of confidentiality contained therein; Credit and debit card data are managed only by the provider of the service PayPal ltd, they are not managed or stored by Master Life ltd.
II. The processing of personal data under the Law, shall mean any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated tools, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and data distribution;
III. The data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to Master Life Ltd, such as storage in the company’s database or his client that provides the services described in this website for which you are completing the form, for the processing, for contact management, and in particular:
IV. In regard to the processing of personal data you may pursue, even by delegating an individual or association, the rights provided by law.
V. The data are collected in a database and can be communicated to the following parties:
VI. The data controller is the Master Life Ltd in the person of its legal representative Fabio Sinibaldi.
VII. The manager of data processing is Master Life Ltd;
VIII. The processing of data is done through instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with Presidential Decree n. 318/99 with controlled access limited to authorized personnel. The data will be stored in the database at the headquarters of Master Life Ltd for the time prescribed by law.
1. ACCESS COURSES / PRODUCTS / SERVICES / SUBSCRIPTIONS: Master Life Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to regulate access to services, products or courses, the right to accept or refuse registration or product orders from customers.
2. FEE: The customer agrees to pay a fee for any order. The price includes the products ordered, VAT (depending by the customer’s Country), shipping (depending by the order). The fee for participation in classroom does not include meals, accommodation and all other expenses incurred by the participant.
3. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL: If a user cancels his participation in the course 30 (or more) days before the start date of the course will receive a 100% refund of the amount paid or can use the full amount for another course. If the cancellation is given between 29 and 20 days prior to starting date will be refunded the 80% of the full amount (20% is held for organizational expenses). If the cancellation is given between 19 and 10 days prior to starting date will be refunded the 40% of the full amount. If the cancellation is given within 10 days of the start date will not be given any financial reimbursement, but you can use the amount paid to attend another course.
The right of withdrawal provided for by law is NOT on the following products:
4. RESPONSIBILITY ‘& RESULTS: All of our products have not absolutely intended to replace medical or psychological treatment of any kind. E-books, courses, books, videos in fact have a purpose purely educational, so Master Life Ltd does not assume responsibility for ensuring the customer the same results as in our e-book, books, DVDs, etc. In the classroom courses the personal growth depends on the customer, who takes full responsibility for their chosen economic and financial, aware of the risks associated with any form of investment.
The customer is obliged to check the availability of the product at the time of purchase as posted on this website www.realwayoflife.com
The customer is aware that books, ebooks, videos and video courses are for personal use only, are not transferable, nor can project to the public, or shared on the Internet. It ‘may not be duplicated by any type of media and technology if not for personal use. Any exceptions must be expressly authorized by Master Life Ltd.
5. SHIPPING: Products requested by the user will be shipped via courier within 2-5 working days throughout Italy. The customer must provide an address where it can always be traced, or otherwise be someone there to sign the withdrawal of the package and is not responsible for any delays in mail delivery.
6. COURSES IN THE CLASSROOM:
CHANGES: In the event that there are, for reasons of force majeure or failure to achieve the minimum number of participants, movements on the days and times of these courses you will be promptly notified so that the client can independently decide whether to participate or not in the course and if the participation is canceled we will refund you the entire registration fee. It is also possible that the teacher of the course make changes to the course syllabus for teaching or the participation of foreign teachers to present parts of the course.
REGISTRATION: By registering to classroom courses Master Life Ltd is authorized to use for promotional audio / video recordings, photographs, images, and in which the participants are taken during the course. Are prohibited personal records audio and / or video during the courses. At the end of the realization of video courses some courses may be videoripresi for in this case you will need to sign a specific release.
7. INCOMPATIBILITY: In case of failure or malfunction of the DVD, Master Life Ltd is committed to providing the customer a new product after the return of the defective item at no additional cost. In order to make the best service kindly invite the user to personally check the functioning of electronic devices adopted for playback.
8. JURISDICTION: Any dispute concerning the interpretation or execution of these general conditions is left to the competence of the Court of London, UK.