07 Feb Discover the pixels: short practical-tip videos to change
Our ‘pixels’ are a series of short videos (2 to 4 minutes) on a specific subject containing something to think about and/or a practical tip to try out immediately to favour change, health and well-being.
We’ve called these videos “pixels” like the dots that a computer image is composed of (or the tassels a mosaic was made of), because they are small, independent but part of a bigger and more important picture.
You can paint an entire picture one pixel at a time and this is the same process for achieving change- one step at a time!
The first three are ready to be watched below in this article or in their playlist on our YouTube channel (in this latter case, remember to subscribe to our YouTube channel!).
The first 3 pixels focus on:
- SHOULDER rotation to fight STRESS and ANXIETY
- LEG bending to increase the FEELING of physical and mental SAFETY
- GOOD OR BAD FOR YOU? How to figure out who’s right and what to do
Many more pixels coming soon covering all aspects relating to change, development, self-care and health from an integrated and systemic perspective!
1) SHOULDER rotation to fight STRESS and ANXIETY
2) LEG bending to increase the FEELING of physical and mental SAFETY
3) GOOD OR BAD FOR YOU? How to figure out who’s right and what to do
Did you find the videos interesting, useful or informative?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to make sure you see the next videos as they become available.
Discover more videos and articles on our blog.
Online courses, practical tools and effective techniques?
Subscribe to the Integrative Sciences HUB: more than 25 ONLINE COURSES and TECHNIQUES to master emotions, manage stress and anxiety responses as well as psychosomatic issues, overcome trauma and resistance to change.