28 Sep Ketogenic lifestyle and intermittent fasting – Advantages for mind and body health
Within this article we’ve made this HUB module available to anyone, but just for a few days!
In this module (part of the Key Role of Nutrition course) we will talk about intermittent fasting and we will look at how to change from anabolic to katabolic pathway or, in other words, from a sugar-only to a fats metabolism, how to introduce a ketogenic lifestyle and intermittent fasting.
We’ll talk about:
- Anabolism is inflammatory process while Katabolism is an anti-inflammatory process
- The strategies to shift from anabolism to katabolism and reap all the advantages
- Fats: energy for mind and body
- Fats katabolism
- Not everything we eat is the same: carbohydrates, proteins and fats all activate different metabolic pathways
- How to adopt a ketogenic diet
- How to start intermittent fasting
- Ketone advantages